Take-off Wheels and Tires
- An item is considered “New Close Out” when NAW purchases it new from a business closing, is a bulk overstock, or the item could now be discontinued by the manufacturer. These items are therefore competitively priced and classified as “New Close Out”!
- An item is considered “New Scratch-N-Dent” when NAW purchases it new but the item might have some scratches or dents. These items at times do not come in the box, therefore we classify them as “New Scratch-N-Dent” and sell them at a highly competitive price!
- An item is considered a take off When previously installed on a vehicle. Whether its OEM or Aftermarket The item is tested and fully functioning before sold.
- You are always welcome to come into “The Shop” to touch, see, and feel any item you are interested in so long as it is in stock.
- The product picture you see online (on our website or social media outlets) may not be the exact product that is in stock.
- Scratch-N-Dent and Close out items go fast. Items cannot be held unless paid for ahead of time by phone.
Products Coming Soon!