Suspension / Towing
READYLIFT LEVELING KITS
ReadyLIFT® Suspension Inc. was founded on the principals of developing a line of economical suspension leveling products that would allow Truck and SUV owners to be able to “level” their vehicle in order to install Plus-size wheels and tires. Until several years ago, truck and SUV owners had limited options available to them if they wanted to purchase larger aftermarket wheels and tires. Basically a person would have to purchase an expensive 4+ inch lift kit. Not only would some of these aftermarket lift kits cost well beyond $1,000, but would also change the factory ride, usually to something much more harsh. There were virtually no companies developing quality front suspension leveling products that would simply “level” out a truck or SUV.
RUGGED OFFROAD LEVELING KITS
Value Priced – Rugged OffRoad Leveling Kits
Rugged Off Road™ High Quality Leveling Kits and Suspension Lift Kits for Chevy, GMC, Ford, Dodge, Toyota, Nissan and Jeep trucks and SUVs are the best engineered, best priced suspension products on the market today. Made in the U.S.A. and engineered using over a decade of machining experience, Rugged Off Road™ Leveling and Lift Kit products guarantee to lift your truck and keep the factory ride. You can’t beat Rugged Off Road™!
CLASS III RECEIVER HITCHES
- Class III hitches are weight carrying (WC) and also are weight distributing (WD) depending on the vehicle and hitch specifications.
- Not all Class III hitches are rated to be both. See the specific hitch for that information.
- Class III hitches used as weight carrying are rated up to 6000 lbs. gross trailer weight (GTW) with a maximum trailer tongue weight (TW) of 600 lbs.
- Class III hitches used for weight distributing are rated up to 10,000 lbs. gross trailer weight (GTW) with a maximum trailer tongue weight (TW) of 1000 lbs.
- A Class III hitch usually has a 2″ square receiver opening.
- A higher class drawbar does not increase the towing capacity of the hitch. To use this class of hitch for weight distribution requires a weight distribution system.
- Class III hitches attach to the vehicle frame only.
- Installation Available